Saturday, February 23, 2008

Look at the Chipmans

Well here we go... I have had it in my mind to do this ever since our Thanksgiving trip to Kentucky and now 3 months later!


I am enjoying some unusual quiet time as Brady and Ayden are both in bed and jake is with Hunter at the Monster Jam in J-Ville. Nights like this I tend to not know what to do!!!


We just celebrated Ayden's 2nd birthday with a superhero party...the sadest superhero party ever. We had to wake him up for the party and he wanted nothing to do with it, I mean nothing- pushed away presents, cake and even his best friends Gabbi, Jenna and Clark. Finally a baseball and a peek of Curious George cracked the crankiness a little and our crazy Ayden came back. He is such a riot right now, talking in more complete sentences everyday and always coming up with something new. We are starting the potty training process, he loves to go sit on the potty and grunt really hard or stand on his stool and pinch and pull on his wang so hard a grown man would scream!


Then there is Brady, nearly 6 months old now. I can't believe how fast he is growing, he is just about crawling but can definitely get around quickly doing the military scoot. I have never met a baby as happy as he is. He is so content to play on the floor or be gooed and gaaed at by his very loving brothers. He is so in love with his daddy too, can't take his eyes off of Jake. We are working on putting an end to the midnight feedings...we all know he is not missing any meals!


Hunter is still doing Karate after school every day and doing great, he is about to test for his solid yellow belt. He is doing great in school too, just started in the gifted program and is reading like a champ. He and Jake recently went to Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios for a belated birthday trip and had a blast.


So that is our update in a nutshell, I will really make an effort to keep them coming, but I don't get nights like this that often!!!







The boys and I tagged along to Orlando with Jake on Ayden's b-day, while he was at the Builders Show, we went to Monkey Joes and jumped and jumped and jumped!!!



Brady was such a trooper

Then we had b-day dinner at Bahama Breeze, he did not hesitate to dig into the chocolate!


The Superhero party, The Flash (Brady) and Superman (Clark)


Here is a taste of the grumpiness at his party (he wanted nothing to do with his cape)

The happiest baby in the universe!


Ayden and Gilford playing baseball


Ayden "Spank a tushie Daddy!!" not being much help to his big brother

Hunter showing off his the teeth that got knocked out in the bounce house on his b-day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaidi, You have done an awesome job on the family blog. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your Ring, it is beautiful. Jake is just like John that way, very good with gifts!!!!! The boys all are growing before our eyes they change everyday.Its amazing the changes they go through!!! I miss you all. By the way the yard looks great, you guys did a really good job. Keep the Blog going its fun to read and look at the pictures.
I love all the new pics!!! Give the boys a kiss for us love you guys very much.
Love Mom & Dad C.