"Go Dawgs!" Words straight from Aydens mouth when he first saw the gators at the zoo! Wonder where he came up with that?!? Jake's parents just left after spending a week down here, thawing out from the freezing New England weather! We took a little trip to the Jax Zoo and I have never seen Ayden get so excited, all he wanted to do was "go down there" with the bears, gorillas, monkeys, rhinos, you name it he wanted to be soft to it! Hunter, our tour guide, was amazed at the size of the snakes and called to the monkeys until he saw eat his own poop!



This month has been busy, we took a weekend trip to North Carolina which was great, but too short, it's about time we got the cousins together...boys sure are different than girls.

Hunter just started baseball and is continuing with karate, just had a test for his solid yellow belt.
Brady is finally crawling for real, but still prefers the army scoot! Now, he is pulling up on the furniture and standing.
Ayden continues to be more and more entertaining, I think we will be starting swim lessons with him this summer, so that should be interesting! This is all he wanted to wear for days, he insisted that his pj shirt was pants!Jake and I are doing great! We have decided to start training for a marathon...or at least a half. I think we will be doing a 5k in April, so I will update after that.
No comments:
Post a Comment